Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Question for Korecall Voice Logger Telephone Recording Systems
Our product support all wirelines from BSNL, TATA, AIRTEL, IDEA, RELIANCE, LINES FROM JIO/AIRTEL FIBER SET-TOP BOX, LOCAL EXCHANGE LINE, FIXED WIRELESS TERMINAL(FWT), FIXED CELLULAR TERMINAL(FCT) etc.
1. How many telephone lines can I record in single computer system?
You can record up to 128 telephone lines in single computer system depending on USB ports availability on computer.
2. For how many lines (ports) Telephone Recording System is available?
Telephone Recording System (Voice Logger) is available from 2 port. It is available for 2, 4, 8, 16 ports. You can count on your trunk or wired telephone lines and accordingly can purchase Voice Logger.
3. How many telephone calls can be recorded in computer system?
You can record upto 8 lacs minutes of conversation in 80 GB hard disk. Depending on the hard disk space on your PC you can record more calls in bigger hard disk. The data can always be backup anytime on CD or DVD, thus space is never a problem. Once the backup is done the hard disk is ready to record another calls.
4. I have EPABX (Intercom) system in my office, can I record all the calls from all extensions?
Yes, you can record all incoming and outgoing calls from all extensions of EPABX. You must connect your direct trunk/PSTN/wireline lines parallels to Telephone Recording System. (See figure connection diagram in download page)
5. I do not have EPABX system can I record my direct trunk lines?
Yes, you can record your direct trunk lines. You must connect your direct trunk lines parallels to Telephone Recording System.
6. Does the recording play list display all incoming & outgoing numbers along with missed call numbers?
Yes, recording play list displays all incoming & outgoing numbers. It supports DTMF & FSK caller id format. Missed calls list are displayed separately.
7. How can I hear recording? Can I hear live call in progress?
You can hear recording with your computer speaker/headphone. You can also listen to live calls (call barge-in) by just clicking on respective line icon.
8. How can I connect telephone lines with Telephone Recording System?
The telephone lines connect parallels to Telephone Recording System using RJ-11 phone jack therefore your existing setup would not be changed. (See figure connection diagram in product page)
9. Can I convert the recorded conversation in to mp3 or wave format?
Yes, you can convert conversations into .WAV / .MP3 format.
10. Can I access the telephone recording list from local network?
Yes, Telephone Recording Software is LAN compatible. You can access telephone recording list from network. You can do live call monitoring (call barge-in) from network PC, too.
11. What is minimum computer system requirement to install voice logger software?
Minimum computer system requirement for telephone recording is Pentium-4, 512 MB RAM, 80 GH Hard disk and available USB port. You can use higher configuration PC for more telephone line recording. You need not to dedicate pc for telephone recording. All the versions of Windows are supported.
12. What is warranty for Telephone Recording System?
One year warranty for hardware except physical damage, burn, bent, tampered, water clogged products.