About Korecall Voicemail with Recorder:
- The Voicemail with Recorder is a new revolutionary telephone voice recording and answering system that is ideal for any home or business organization.
- It’s easy to install and operate.
- Easy to use software interface.
- Records all phone conversations automatically including date, time, called number and incoming Caller ID.
- Integrated answering machine & voice mailbox records telephone conversations and messages, which you can send by email.
- Software search engine can easily locate past conversation recordings by date, time, number etc.
- Directly powered by usb so no power cables.
- Records all inbound & outbound calls & their details.
- Automatically answer call with pre-recorded greetings if not picked up within specified rings.Alllow caller to leave his/her message after beep tone.
- Real-time monitor while talking
- Record starttime, endtime and talking duration
- Easy playback of recorded voice files and messages taken in absence.
- Send recordings to any email address or save to disk as per you requirement.
- Contact list directory management with connectivity with Microsoft outlook
- Screen popping information and caller picture on incoming calls so you know who’s calling.
- Incoming voicemail box with 3 greeting options.
- Ability to email voicemailbox messages for other people to take action,
- Remote voice-mail retrieval. You can call on that number from outside and enter your passcode to listen recorded messages.
What can it be used for?
- Stock and Commodity Broking Houses
- Toll-Free Numbers or Helpline Numbers
- 24 X 7 Call Centers
- Legal or medical conversation logging
- Collecting reviews or data for surveys
- Telephone shopping transactions
- Real estate or business liasion
- Instructions from clients via phone
- Banking and financial transactions
- Customer service centers
- Recruitment phone interviews and much more
How does it works?
- Korecall Voicemail with Recorder connects to your pc via a USB cable.
- It also connects to your standard telephone line or PBX extension line.
- When you hear phone rings the signal goes from phone line to recording unit and to the software on pc via USB.
- You pick up the phones as normal and it records conversations & messages for you and saves them directly to your PC hard drive.
- You can then play them back in software or email to your email or to any email contact you like.
Why do you need it?
- Korecall Voicemail with Recorder offers you the security of knowing that all you voice conversations are easily recorded and stored securely in case they are needed for future use.
- In today’s business world it is best practice to automatically keep copies of all written and electronic transactions to prove things have been done or completed.
- In reality most of our day to day business transactions are actually done via telephone.
- These can range from your instructions concerning what you would like to be completed, or promises from suppliers of what they will do for you.
- Quicker and easier than writing a letter or typing an email, the recorded voice instruction can be saved and if need be emailed to your business partner as confirmation of the conversation.
- Use it to easily record minutes of teleconference calls.
- Korecall Voicemail with Recorder is the ideal, affordable tool to record these important day to day transactions so they can be easily retrieved in the future for referral.
- Any PIV or higher PC with Windows XP/7/8