Korecall PRI Logger Features: (Linux Based)
Dedicated System Requirement:
- Active Recording with Korecall PRI Voice Logger System. Only Active Voice Logger provides extension number details i.e. from which extension the call was dialed/recevied.
- Recording file extensions are in .wav
- All Outgoing and Incoming calls are stored with Caller ID.
- User friendly, fast web based interface.
- Detailed Recording File format with (Caller number, extension Number, Time Stamp)
- Call recording storage based on Server hard drive capacity.
- Integration with any existing Digital PBX. (Legacy PBX with E1/T1/J1, MFCR2, BRI, SIP)
- Enable/disable facility for selective extensions recording only.
- No Restriction of voice call recording Time
- Download reports in csv format.
- Phonebook feature for displaying client name with caller ID in search results.
- Recording file Search options based on date, time, number, extension, client name, client id, comments etc.
- Admin & User rights and group permission for access of selective extensions recordings only.
- Manual Backup facilitated through winscp to get recording files from server.
Linux based solution is the most stable, reliable, robust and cost-effective solution for recording PRI line.
- Processor Core i3 or higher
- 4 GB RAM
- 500 GB Harddisk
- 1 PCI Express slot
Please call or send an email for more info..