Manufacturers, Stock & Commodities Traders and Brokers, Small Businesses, Corporates, Workshop Owners, Hospitals, Consultants, Shops, Call Centers, Marketing Dept, Personal Offices, Temples, NGOs etc. All of them whose tele-talks are Important.
Improve your business accuracy and efficiency easily. A professional and disciplined conversation strengthens company image. Increase your staff's efficiency.
Monitor your Marketing and customer care dept. Avoid communication gap with your clients.
Email Us at:
PC Based Telephone Recording
Frequently Asked Question for Korecall 5.0 Voice Logger Telephone Recording System
Our product support all wirelines from BSNL,TATA,AIRTEL,IDEA,RELIANCE,LOCAL EXCHANGE LINE, FIXED WIRELESS TERMINAL(FWT), FIXED CELLULAR TERMINAL(FCT) etc.
1. How many telephone lines can I record in single computer system?
You can record up to 128 telephone lines in single computer system depending on USB/PCI ports availability on computer motherboard.
2. For how many lines (ports) Telephone Recording System is available?
Telephone Recording System (Voice Logger) is available from 1 port. It is available for 1,2, 4, 8, 16, 24, 32, 40, 48, 64 & 128 ports. You can count on your trunk or wired telephone lines and accordingly can purchase Voice Logger.
3. How many telephone calls can be recorded in computer system?
You can record upto 8 lacs minutes of conversation in 80 GB hard disk. Depending on hard disk space you can record more calls in bigger hard disk. The data can always be backup anytime on CD or DVD, thus space is never a problem. Once the backup is done the hard disk is ready to record another calls.
4. I have EPABX (Intercom) system in my office, can I record all the calls from all extensions?
Yes, you can record all incoming and outgoing calls from all extensions of EPABX. You must connect your direct trunk/PSTN/wireline lines parallels to Telephone Recording System. (See figure connection diagram in download page)
5. I do not have EPABX system can I record my direct trunk lines?
Yes, you can record your direct trunk lines. You must connect your direct trunk lines parallels to Telephone Recording System.
6. Does the recording play list display my extension number for example intercom no 20, 21, 31, 34, 201, 221, 225?
If you connect direct trunk lines, the recording play ist does not display your intercom numbers. It will display your own trunk telephone line numbers.
When you connect selected intercom (extension) lines to telephone recording system for example 20, 21, 34, 221 then recorded playlist displays extensions numbers.
In this case you can record intercom conversation as well as outbound conversations. You can mix some direct trunk and others extension in system. This way you will be able to record all incoming-outgoing phone calls from all direct lines as well as some selected intercom lines.
7. Does the recording play list display all incoming & outgoing numbers along with missed call numbers?
Yes, recording play list displays all incoming & outgoing numbers. It supports DTMF & FSK caller id format. Missed calls list are displayed separately.
8. How can I hear recording? Can I hear live call in progress?
You can hear recording with your computer speaker/headphone. You can also listen to live calls (call barge-in) by just clicking on respective line icon.
9. How can I connect telephone lines with Telephone Recording System?
The telephone lines connect parallels to Telephone Recording System using RJ-11 phone jack therefore your existing setup would not be changed. (See figure connection diagram in product page)
10. Can I convert the recorded conversation in to mp3 or wave format?
Yes, you can convert conversations into .WAV / .MP3 format.
11. Can I access the telephone recording list from network/internet?
Yes, Telephone Recording Software is LAN compatible. You can access telephone recording list from network. You can do live call monitoring (call barge-in) from network PC, too.
12. What is minimum computer system requirement to install voice logger software?
Minimum computer system requirement for telephone recording is Pentium-4, 512 MB RAM, 80 GH Hard disk and available PCI/USB port. You can use higher configuration PC for more telephone line recording. You need not to dedicate pc for telephone recording. Korecall 5.0 Telephone Recording System supports Win XP, Windows server 2000/2003/2008, Vista, Windows 7 operating system.
13. What is warranty for Telephone Recording System?
One year warranty for hardware except physical damage, burn, bent, tampered, water clogged products.
14. How can I place order for Korecall 5.0 Voice Logger?
Fill the detail of your company in our contact us page and your requirement for how many lines (ports) you need voice logger. We will send you our bank detail for deposit payment. After receiving your payment your product will be dispatched on given address.
Alternatively you may visit our online store http://www.ebay.in/sch/mehulindia/m.html